Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Tired puppy

I tried a cycle class for the first time, and good lord, I'm so tired now! I did an intro class (that teaches the proper form and all, that, the bikes aren't regular stationary bikes, they wobble back and forth to make it harder) and then the regular class after that, and wow. I'm pretty sure that's what they used to do to prisoners at Guantanamo. I didn't even do half of the stuff the instructor told us to do (like standing or running and stuff like that), I just figured if I kept moving for the whole hour it counted as a win. But now I hope I can teach my class tomorrow! I still have to pack for Texas too. And all I want to do is curl up and go to sleep.

2 comments:

CAC Attack said...

Sorry love! Have a wonderful time with your folks. Say hi for me. Thanks for putting us up the other week. I miss you!

Candace said...

Hi Reva! Wow, I can't believe you still post so regularly. Good for you. :) It was good to hear about what you've been up to. ttyl