Saturday, September 12, 2009

Good thing our game isn't til 5

I have to go into work today. I really shouldn't complain that much because in the almost-year I've been working here, this is the first time I've had to work on the weekend whereI couldn't just work from home. But there's nothing like getting an email at 8pm on Friday night saying hey, come in tomorrow at 9:30! Also, the two guys I'm working with are literally going at like half my speed, which is really pissing me off. We're seriously redacting names and job titles, so a monkey could do it, and I don't know why they're having deep thoughts (or whatever it is that makes them take so long) about these documents instead of just redacting and moving on! Maybe they'll be inspired to go faster today since it's Saturday. Blurg.

No comments: