Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Make new friends, but keep the old

My BFF from preschool/kindergarten just found me on Facebook!  It turns out she's in DC too now so we're getting together for lunch next week.  How random is that?  I haven't seen her since I was maybe eight, so we'll have a lot to catch up on.  Like, almost 20 years worth of stuff...wow, that is horrifying. 
 
My friend Laura is bored at work so she's going through old blog posts of mine, and she's been IMing me about them.  My favorite comment:
 
Laura: dude, you blogged before blogging was cool
 
Yup, that's me!  Trendsetter. 
 
Also, tonight is the premiere of Glee, finally.  I'm kind of hoping it crashes and burns, because all summer people have been flipping out about it based on one okay episode.  So either it better get a lot more interesting, or people need to recognize that it is not in fact the second coming.  I probably wouldn't watch tonight except there's no other new tv to entertain me, and new over-hyped Glee is better than nothing.    
 

No comments: