Sunday, October 18, 2009

Incensed

Andy's recent post mentioning Red Robin (I heart it too!) reminded me that I never blogged about one of the biggest travesties of recent memory. My friends and I went down to the nearest Red Robin (a 40 minute drive, totally worth it) for lunch and outlet mall shopping a few weeks ago, and I was so excited because they have my favorite burger of all time there. The Santa Fe: sauteed onions, roasted poblano pepper, guacamole, pepper jack cheese and tortilla strips. It's amazing. And when we got there, after months of dreaming about the burger, THEY TOOK IT OFF THE MENU. I couldn't believe it. I had something else but it was total crap in comparison. Santa Fe, I loooooove you. Come baaaaack!!!! Or Red Robin, you and I have some serious issues.

I looked for a picture of it online but the only thing that came up was a page which lists the calories in the burger. You bet your ass I did not click on that link.

No comments: