Monday, November 23, 2009

Nothing gets me to post more than being mad and not being able to do anything about it

My computer is totally dead, I'm bringing it home on wednesday for my dad to perform a miracle and save the stuff on my hard drive. So I am computer-less for the time being, which is affecting my posting. Sorry!

So, I've said before how I hate hate hate Bally Total Fitness. I'm still stuck with the stupid membership since I'm done, but I haven't been since October of last year. I did sign up for the membership that lets me go anywhere in the country, so that when I go to Texas to see my parents I can work out, but I haven't done that yet. I figured that Friday or Saturday after Thanksgiving would be a good time to go, so I went to check the group classes schedule online to see what they have, but they didn't list any specific schedule for the holiday. I called them up and the front desk lady told me they have NO classes on Friday, Saturday, or Sunday. No classes! WTF? My hatred of Bally grows greater and greater with time.

No comments: