Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Today's the day!

Today is my first trial!!  Which is why I'm at work before 7am, sigh.  But I feel like a real lawyer for once!  And as soon as these weeks of madness are over, hopefully I can get back to posting.  I've got some stuff I've been meaning to talk about for a while, including:
 
*My friend Laura giving up vegetarianism after 15 years and LOVING poultry.
*How Washington DC is going to make all stores charge for plastic bags, so I'm torn between my hatred for paying for things that should be free and my hatred for being required to save the environment.
*How the last episode of Castle I watched had Riley from Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Shawn from Boy Meets World, Cutthroat Bitch from House, AND Chloe's husband from 24.
*How people keep telling me I look like Rachel from Glee (well, the last guy said I looked like a prettier version, so I'm going to go with that).

1 comment:

Henry said...

That episode of Castle was crazy, right?!

I could see the resemblance between you and Lea Michele (her real, BTW). A little, not a lot.

Congrats on your first trial! Can I retain your services? You'd just have to pass the bar here in California! :P