Monday, January 04, 2010

Happy New Year!

In case you haven't seen them before, EW helpfully rounded up the ten cutest animal videos of the year for us.  I'm apparently super out of the loop so I hadn't seen any of them.  9 is probably my favorite, and 6 is also really cute.  10 starts off strong (teeny tiny piglet?  Yes please!) but the video was so long I got bored halfway through (yeah, I've got ADD).  5 is insanely hilarious.  The others are cute/cool too, but those are my favorites.  I'm so helpful!
 
I'm back at work today after doing pretty much nothing since before Christmas, and it's like going back to school after Christmas break.  AKA it totally sucks.  I don't have a lot to do right now which is kind of good since I'm just settling back into the routine, but it's really scary to see a "0" under my time for the year so hopefully I'll get something that is at least somewhat not painful.  I should probably take advantage of this time and organize my office or something, but that's probably not going to happen. 

No comments: