Thursday, April 01, 2010

Everybody just shut up

Today is one of those days where I really hate this town. Right now outside my apartment is a big group of guys banging on drums and singing out loud. I'm sorry, how is this acceptable? They're not homeless guys, just a group that apparently decided that the sidewalk is their backyard! And on the way home tonight I was walking by some other guy who decided that singing out loud quite loudly by himself was ok. Seriously? And now that it's finally nice outside there are retarded tourists everywhere who take up all of the aforementioned sidewalks, are not interested in getting out of your way when you try to get on the metro, and generally make life difficult. And how come there is an ambulance going by every five minutes? There is no such thing as quiet here! And I am freaking tired of it. You know what else I'm tired of? Getting mail about the damn census. I filled it out when I got it so leave me the f*ck alone already. Everything can just suck it.

No comments: