Sunday, May 16, 2010

Healthy living

Steam in the bag veggies are a fantastic invention. I am so much more likely to make those than the kind that require actual cooking in a pan, because I'm *that* lazy when it comes to being healthy. Speaking of being healthy, I'm experimenting with morning workouts now. And by now, I mean as of last Friday, but I'm going to give it a shot. I got one of the Jillian Michaels dvds that has workouts that are only a half hour long, and psychologically that's a lot easier for me to handle in the mornings than a full hour one. All I have to do is not hit snooze, pretty much (well, plus 15 minutes, but that's all!) And, since it is a Jillian Michaels workout, I know it'll actually be worth my time even though it's only a half hour. I adore her. I'll give it a few weeks I think, I'm going out of town for Memorial Day weekend (Columbus!) so I'll try to keep it up until then, at least.

No comments: