Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Joss Whedon is the best

This quote cracked me up, I had to pause the video and write it down.  Anya from Buffy the Vampire Slayer, talking about being tech savvy:
 

At first it was confusing, just the idea of computers was, like, woah.  I'm eleven hundred years old.  I had trouble adjusting to the idea of Lutherans. 

 

Loves it! 

 

Also, just because I haven't posted in a million years and someone could possibly care, I'm moving at the end of the month.  That'll be the third time in three years!  And to a new neighborhood in DC, which, if you count when I lived in Arlington and my summers here, puts me at five different DC metro neighborhoods.  I'm becoming an expert!  I'm trying to go through and get rid of more stuff this time around, there's nothing like repetitively packing and repacking to make you feel like weeding out stuff. 

1 comment:

CAC Attack said...

Your next move should be to the west coast. We miss you! (Mostly me, but Chris would be happy to see you too.)